Thursday, December 2, 2021

Mantras

 I listen to many different paths playing mantras online on Youtube.... Just type in protection mantra or healing mantra in the search bar and you get many to choose from... Personally I like to google the energy source so I know who I'm requesting my intention from...For example: Mahakala or White Tara mantras for protection.... on and on... 


Here is a mantra mix that I made for fun and play all the time ... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tU3SQF37LwI 

 

First mantra (Prostrating or Healing)

 Om Mani Padme Hum / Medicine Buddha / Ganesh mantra / Egyptian(El Ka Leem Om)

Second mantra (Dharma Protection)

 Mahakala(Buddhist) prayer / Mahakala(Buddhist) ritual / Sanskrit mantra

and

the 35 Buddha Practice for Prostrating Dharma or whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PiTwU-aHAI



Times Of Survival

 During times in which you need help pull the energy of whom you prostrate to..... Channel their energy throughout your existence by holding...