Thursday, December 23, 2021

Kundalini Awakening

The majority of my kundalini awakening was years ago and I searched out a teacher to help me.... I found a Mystress and took her course of grounding and learning about some energies involved.... For the most part I was alone going through surges of energy flowing through my body.... Many physical pains and aches... A real dramatic thing that is hard to describe but only experienced... It took years for the flow to be regulated... I suggest it to people after they have researched the pros and cons because there is many of both... A lot of salt baths, prayers, and grounding meditations became my friend... 

Times Of Survival

 During times in which you need help pull the energy of whom you prostrate to..... Channel their energy throughout your existence by holding...